Visit the Official Palmer Alumni Association Page
(*Page is external and Managed by CSHS-Palmer Alumni Association, Inc.)
Follow the Alumni Association
Terror Fight Song by Fred Fink 1923
Cheer for the TERRORS, TERRORS will win. Fight to the finish, Never give in!
Rah, Rah, Rah! You do your best boys, We'll Do the rest boys!
Cheer for the Brown and White! T - E - R - R - O - R - S.
Terrors, Terrors, Yea! (repeat spelling, cheering and then body of song)
Colorado Springs/Palmer High School Alumni Scholarship 2016-17
The Palmer High School Alumni Association will award four scholarships in the following amounts:
- One - $3,000 The Barry and Le Ette Farris Alumni Scholarship for 1st place.
- One - $2,500 The Barry and Le Ette Farris Alumni Scholarship for 2nd place.
- One - $2.000 The Barry and Le Ette Farris Alumni Scholarship for 3rd place.
- One - $1,500 The Barry and Le Ette Farris Alumni Scholarship for 4th place.
- One - $1,000 Palmer Alumni Scholarship for 5th place.
- One - $1,000 Palmer Alumni Scholarship for 6th place.
Criteria: Students must be a graduating senior who has attended Palmer High School for their full junior and senior years.
Students must submit a one-sided typed page statement along with their transcript. Submit a compelling argument that addresses the reason that the student is deserving of this scholarship. This might be a resume or an essay format and the entire application is limited to a one-sided typed page.
Please include in your one-sided typed statement the following:
Name and complete address (include city, state and zip code)
This may include, but is not limited to the following:
• A statement of financial aid
• Evidence of community service
• Work experience and leadership experience
• Family situation in regards to college and grade/achievement (order a transcript)
• Identify if the college/university you are going to attend is a vocational school or 2 year or 4 year university.
Date for submission: March 15th of each year to the Counseling Secretary.
Scholarships will be awarded by an Alumni Association Scholarship Committee.
Applicants will be notified by mail of their scholarship selection by late April.
(January 24, 2015 Policy Revision. This policy will be reviewed annually.)
*Web Link Disclaimer: Because of their potential interest or usefulness to the education community or the general public, Colorado Springs School District 11 occasionally provides links from this site to external Web sites. It attempts to monitor such links on a regular basis. However, the School District cannot be responsible for the content of any site external to its own. Further, by linking to other sites, Colorado Springs School District 11 is not endorsing any particular product, practice, service, provider or institution, nor does it necessarily endorse views expressed or facts presented on these sites. In addition, neither Colorado Springs School District 11 nor any of its employees makes any warranty, express or implied, or assumes any legal liability for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information linked to from this site.