AP Exam Day Schedule
|Day||Date: AM/PM||Subject||Start Time||# of Students||Location|
|Monday||May 1: AM||Chemistry||7:40 AM||27||Fellowship|
|Monday||May 1: PM||Psychology||11:40 AM||55||Fellowship|
|Tuesday||May 2: AM||Spanish Lang.||7:40 AM||4||Fellowship|
|Tuesday||May 2: AM||Physics – Algebra||11:40 PM||4||Fellowship|
|Wednesday||May 3: AM||English Lit||7:40 AM||70||Fellowship|
|Thursday||May 4: AM ||US Govt ||7:40 AM||19||Fellowship|
|Thursday||May 4: AM||Studio Art||9:45 AM||5||Art room – PHS|
|Thursday||May 4: PM||Chinese Lang||11:40 AM||1||PHS Counseling|
|Friday||May 5: AM||US History||7:40 AM||59||Fellowship|
|Monday ||May 8: AM||Biology||7:40 AM||19||Fellowship|
|Tuesday||May 9: AM||Calculus AB||7:40 AM||18||Fellowship|
|Tuesday ||May 9: PM||French Lang||11:40 AM||2||Fellowship|
|Wednesday||May 10: AM||English Lang||7:40 AM||66||Fellowship|
|Wednesday||May 10: AM||English Lang||7:40 AM||1||Wesley|
|Thursday||May 11: PM||Statistics||11:40 AM||45||Fellowship|
|Friday||May 12: AM||Human Geo||7:40 AM||40||Fellowship|
|Friday ||May 12: AM||Micro Econ||7:40 AM||20||Wesley|
|Friday ||May 12: AM||Micro Econ||7:40 AM||1||Room 19|
AP Exams: General Information and Frequently-Asked-Questions
Where do I go? All AP exams at First United Methodist Church, on Nevada Avenue between St. Vrain and Boulder. Exams will be held in FELLOWSHIP HALL or WESLEY Hall. Both Fellowship Hall and Wesley hall are located downstairs at FUMC – please follow signs in the church for directions. Please park at Palmer High School and enter the main doors to the north of the church building. DO NOT PARK IN THE CHURCH PARKING LOT – YOUR VEHICLE WILL BE TOWED! Please remember we are guests at FUMC and as such we need to follow their rules and expectations. Please move quietly through their spaces and remain quiet in hallways while waiting for exams. There are other students (IB students) also taking exams at the same time - so please be coureous.
When do I need to be there? You are required to arrive at the testing site no later 7:40 a.m. for the morning administration and 11:40 a.m. for the afternoon administration. There will be preliminary work to complete prior to each exam and you must be present for that work. If you are late you will NOT receive extra time. Students may not be dismissed until an exam has officially ended; do not ask to leave early if you finish before the end of the exam. If you play a sport or have a job, it is your responsibility to inform your coach or employer of your AP Exam obligation, and arrangements should be made accordingly.
Attendance? Students will be "field-tripped" by the AP coordinator for exams only. If you are taking a morning exam only – you will be excused through lunch (5th period on Wednesday's). If you are taking an afternoon exam – you are excused at 11:00 so you can eat lunch prior to the exam, and then you will be excused for the afternoon classes.
What should I bring to the exam?
- Several sharpened No. 2 pencils (with erasers) for all multiple-choice answer sheets
- Pens with black or dark blue ink for completing areas on the exam booklet covers and for free-response questions in most exams
- A watch (in case you cannot see the clock in the exam room – but alarm MUST be turned off)
- Up to two calculators with the necessary capabilities if you are taking an AP Biology, Calculus, Chemistry, or Statistics Exam. (Visit https://apstudent.collegeboard.org/home to learn more about the calculator policy for each of these exams, and for a list of authorized calculators.)
- Your College Board SSD Accommodations Letter if you are taking an exam with approved testing accommodations
What can I NOT bring into the exam room?
- Cell phones, PDAs, MP3 players, e-mail/messaging devices, and any other electronic or communication devices – Leave them at home or in your car – they are NOT allowed in the building during exams! – You may risk your own exam and the entire rooms exam if one is found on you during the testing! You may NOT access your phone until after your AP test is completed!
- Books, compasses, colored pencils, correction fluid, dictionaries, highlighters or notes
- Rulers and straightedges (except as noted above)
- Computers or calculators (except as noted above)
- Watches that beep or have an alarm
- Portable listening or recording devices (even with headphones) or photographic equipment
- Food or drink (water bottles and snacks are ok during breaks)
- Clothing with subject-related information
- FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THESE RULES WILL RESULT IN THE LOSS OF YOUR AP EXAM – NO SCORES – AND NO REFUND
What if I am absent from an exam? AP allows a student to make-up an exam if the absence is excused for serious illness (doctor's note required), or other circumstances beyond your control (car accident with a police report). In those cases a student may choose to sit for the make-up exam (cost $20 though fee maybe waived). Oversleeping, getting lost, or not knowing the schedule are NOT acceptable. If a student misses for those situations they will be charged a return fee of $30 and NO make-up will be allowed.
You are required to abide by the policies of both the College Board and William J. Palmer High School during the exam period. Any misconduct will be reported and could jeopardize your AP Exam grade.
If you have any additional concerns, please feel free to contact me.
Anton Schulzki, AP Coordinator
 Chinese exam will be held at Palmer Counseling Office. Studio Art will be held in the Art Room at Palmer.