Class of 2027 (Current 8th Graders) - Click here for registration resources
Class of 2026 (Current 9th Graders) - Click here for registration resources
Class of 2025 (Current 10th Graders) - Click here for registration resources
Class of 2024 (Current 11th Graders) - Click here for registration resources
SPRING 2023 SCHEDULE CHANGE PROCESS
- Thursday, January 5 and Friday, January 6, counselors are only working with new students and students who have NO schedules.
- Students must attend their scheduled classes until any schedule changes are finalized.
- Starting Monday, January 9 students may pick up a schedule change form from the counseling office.
- Students are responsible for getting signatures from all teachers whose classes they are adding or dropping.
- Schedule changes must fall under one of the categories below:
- Teacher recommendation/level change.
- Schedule change is at teacher's discretion.
- Student has previously earned credit in the class.
- Medical excuse from physician.
- Class conflict (two classes scheduled during the same class period).
- Student has not yet completed the required prerequisite for the class.
- The 9th - 12th grade deadline for adding or dropping classes is Wednesday, January 11, 2023.
Click Here to Contact Your Palmer Counselor