Skip To Main Content

College Planning

Requesting Transcripts

All transcripts for college applications will be sent electronically through Naviance.  After you apply to a school, they may provide you with a form or email to give to your counselor but we will not use these forms.  In order for you to request that transcripts be sent, you must follow our 2-step process:

1. Indicate your requests in Naviance.

Click here to access Naviance

2. Fill out a paper request form in the Counseling Center.

  • If you are applying through the Common Application, you must get this form from your counselor and return it to them when complete.
  • If you are applying directly to a school (non Common App), you must get this form from the registrar (Ms. Jordan) and turn it to her when complete.